10 Best Teaching of Swami Vivekananda | Motivational Quotes by Swami Vivekananda | Inspirational Words by Swami Vivekanand
1. Whatever you think, that you will be.
If you think yourselves weak, weak you will be;
if you think yourselves strong, strong you will be.
2. You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
3. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
4. Never be Weak, you must be Strong, you have infinite Strength within you.
5. In a conflict between the heart and the brain, follow your heart.
6. Religion is realization; not talk, not doctrine, nor theories, however beautiful they may be. It is being and becoming, not hearing or acknowledging; it is the whole soul becoming changed into what it believes.
7. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
8. Neither seek nor avoid, take what comes.
9. Ask nothing; want nothing in return.
Give what you have to give;
it will come back to you,
but do not think of that now.
10. Whatever you do, do it fearlessly.
Be Fearless. Be Fearless. Be Fearless.
Image Credit: Pixabay.com
Music Credit: Memories by Bensound.com